movies, music and everything else

This blog is about pretty much what the title implies... movies, music and everything else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I like movies, music and everything esle... ; ) oh... and i can't spell, so, please, no comments

Sunday, July 30, 2006

a little movie worth seeing

Earlier this year I saw the movie that became the “talk of Sundance” and sold for more money than any other had before it. That movie was LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE and it is opening around the country this week. My opinion of this film is one of a shrug… it is cute, but lacking in a magic or anything that captured my imagination or made me think.
I do, however recommend seeing this film because it is cute and fun and I must say that everyone around me in the screening at Sundance liked the movie FAR more than I did. LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE will serve as a well needed break from the barrage of summer flicks.

Here is a link to my review from Sundance…
  • full LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE review
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    free web tracker