movies, music and everything else

This blog is about pretty much what the title implies... movies, music and everything else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I like movies, music and everything esle... ; ) oh... and i can't spell, so, please, no comments

Friday, July 21, 2006

now THAT'S a poster!!!

I saw this poster and I had to say something about it.

WOW!!!
Now that’s what I call a poster! I know that it is sick and disgusting, but what the hell do you expect from the third SAW film? This is one of the better posters that I have seen in a while. It gets its point across, sells exactly what the movie is and has a fun/disgusting/ clever tag line on it. It says it all. If you don’t like the poster then good… the movie is probably not for you. I think that this poster will be the first step in an add campaign that will spell a huge opening for SAW 3.

“Opening wide this Halloween”

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker