movies, music and everything else

This blog is about pretty much what the title implies... movies, music and everything else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I like movies, music and everything esle... ; ) oh... and i can't spell, so, please, no comments

Saturday, January 02, 2010

TOP 20 of the 2000's (part two)

… and here is my choice for the TOP TEN of the decade:

10. WAKING THE DEAD

9. AMELIE

8. REQUIEM FOR A DREAM

7. INGLORIOUS BASTERDS

6. ALMOST FAMOUS

5. IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE / 2046

4. ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND

3. THERE WILL BE BLOOD

2. PAN’S LABYRINTH

1. CITY OF GOD



Let me know what you think and what movies you would put on your list…

1 Comments:

Anonymous movies said...

Excellent post. You have mentioned all the amazing movies. I have seen few of them. Yous list is awesome. Thanks for sharing it.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker