movies, music and everything else

This blog is about pretty much what the title implies... movies, music and everything else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I like movies, music and everything esle... ; ) oh... and i can't spell, so, please, no comments

Saturday, January 02, 2010

TOP 20 of the 2000's (part one)

Here is the list of my choice for the best films of this decade. I love every film on this list, so I won’t get into the specifics of why because it would be an EPIC post. When it came to narrowing down the list to 20, it was far more difficult than I had expected, but the choice for number 1 was easy.

Just a few mentions before I get into the list… There are no PIXAR films on this list, but they are without question the studio of the decade, consistently putting out fantastic films year after year. Likewise, I didn’t include LORD OF THE RINGS either because none of the films on their own would make the list, but I do believe it is the single greatest achievement in film for the decade and one of the greatest of all time. As one nine hour movie (or 12 if you’re looking at the extended edition) it would have made the list for sure.

So here is the list starting with 11-20…

20. LITTLE CHILDREN

19. MEMENTO

18. OLDBOY

17. INTO THE WILD

16. IN AMERICA

15. NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN

14. THE WRESTLER

13. UNITED 93

12. ZODIAC

11. MULHOLLAND DRIVE

1 Comments:

Anonymous watch movies said...

Thanks for sharing..Sounds to be great site for movies. I liked it.. I would love to tell about it to my friends as well..

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker