movies, music and everything else

This blog is about pretty much what the title implies... movies, music and everything else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I like movies, music and everything esle... ; ) oh... and i can't spell, so, please, no comments

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

a fresh voice...

I am a big fan of music and I love to discover new singers and new bands. It is frustrating, when, after discovering someone I think is really talented, they remain hidden from the rest of the world. Five years ago I had the please to first hear a great talent by the name of TIFFANY KYEES. She played a show at The Westwood Brewing Company in Los Angeles and I did not know what to expect when I walked in. I had met her before, but had never heard her music. I went to the show primarily because she was really cute, but was blown away by what I heard.

Tiffany plays guitar, and writes her own songs, which are quite good, but what really caught me was her voice and her performance. There are some people that, when put on a stage in front of a group of people, simply come alive. Tiffany is one of those people. There is an energy that she possesses, that comes across in her music, but is truly unmistakable when you see her play live. She has a beautiful voice, but also a playful quality, making it not only obvious that she is having fun, but you smile with her.

I have watched for five years as Tiffany has had her ups and downs and I have waited for her to take off and have the career that she deserves. I am tired of waiting and feel like everyone is really missing out by not hearing her. Do yourself a favor and check out her My Space page.

  • TIFFANY KYEES



  • Now I am not one to link to other sites, but the thing that I do like about My Space is that you can hear people like Tiffany for free. My personal favorite on her page is WALLS COMING DOWN. Listening to that, I know exactly what she is going through. We have all had that feeling and she captures it beautifully. I am a big fan of “sad” music, and this is a great example.

    I have followed her music career for years now, including her stint with the rock band DRAMAFIEND. Tiffany writes from the heart and sings from her soul. I strongly recommend checking out her stuff. If you have the pleasure of ever seeing her live, you will not be disappointed. If you like what you hear, please tell other people.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I could not agree more with what I have just read. I have ot had the pleasure of hearing this angelic lady sing for the last 5 years, but I have recently had the pleasure. Anyone reading thos should do yourself a favor & make a point of listening to her sing. Soon & often.

    8:25 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    tiffany is a true angel in city of angels...one of the purest singing talents i have ever heard..love her dearly

    9:08 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    free web tracker