movies, music and everything else

This blog is about pretty much what the title implies... movies, music and everything else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I like movies, music and everything esle... ; ) oh... and i can't spell, so, please, no comments

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Is it Boxing Day yet???

So now the "good movies" are starting to come out with the release of 3:10 TO YUMA and the beginning of the Fall movies. Today a teaser poster came out for the movie that I am most looking foraward to. Yup, that is the new one from perhaps my favorite living writer/director, Paul Thomas Anderson. Based on the great novel "OIL!" by Upton Sinclair and starring Daniel Day-Lewis, the movie is called THERE WILL BE BLOOD and here is the new poster...

Look for this one to hit theaters on December 26th.

2 Comments:

Blogger j.elliot said...

one starving musician came by to say:
nice blog you have here. glad I stumbled onto it.

j.e.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous free new movies said...

Good blog ! I am glad to read it. If you don't mind I love to share it with my friends as well..

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker