movies, music and everything else

This blog is about pretty much what the title implies... movies, music and everything else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I like movies, music and everything esle... ; ) oh... and i can't spell, so, please, no comments

Monday, August 01, 2005

my first blog

so there are many things that i hate about blogs.
so... you may ask...
why have a blog of your own?
the answer to that is not one that i can really give. it is only an outlet for my ranting. people my never read it, but that doesn't matter that much. writing is a form of therapy, and it is free. no appointments, no waiting room, no psychobabbel bullshit. just me. most of this will probably relate to movies in one way or another, but that is because film is my passion, career, and central focal point.
i hope that anyone that reads this enjoys and please feel free to comment, tell me that i am wrong, or just judge me in general...
enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker